You are here: Home
: Online Ordering
2013-14 Parking Permits, Commute Club/Clean Air Cash, and Transit
* University staff/faculty/students: Enter your University ID number, the number above the picture on your ID card. (This is NOT the same as your SUNet ID.)
* Hospital employees: Enter your Employee ID number, which can be found on your timecard or paycheck stub. (This is NOT the same as your badge number. If you do not know your Employee ID number, please contact a Benefits Representative at 650-723-4748.)
Return your permit and receive up to $100!
If you return your long-term permit by the deadline, you could receive $100, $75, $50, or $25 in our Permit-Return Promotion. Plus, receive up to $300 from the Commute Club!
- Stanford University employees, registered students, and Stanford Hospital/Clinic employees may use online ordering.
- SLAC employees are not eligible for online ordering. Please consult your HR Manager.
- Pre-tax payroll deduction (for employees only)
- Automatic bank deduction
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- Pick Up: Allow 3 business days (3 to 5 days during August and September).
- U.S. Mail: Allow 7 days (7 to 10 days during August and September).
Parking and Transportation Services is a department of Land, Buildings & Real Estate
Copyright © The Board of Trustees of The Leland Stanford Junior University. All Rights Reserved.